Business law and contracts

Crewmember Visa -D Visa

Crewmember Visa (D Visa)

Crewmember (D) visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons  wishing to work on board commercial sea vessels (ships)  or for international airlines in the United States (example flight attendants) , providing services required for normal operation and intending to depart the United States on the same vessel or any other vessel within 29 days.

[Read more…]


These are some of the benefits of L Visa:

  • There is no degree or educational requirement for an L1 visa and the specialized knowledge does not need to be in a specific field as is in H1B non-immigrant visa.
[Read more…]

B1-B2 Visa and the visa waiver program

About B1/B2 Visa and Visa Waiver Program

Coming to United of States as a visitor will be defined according to the purpose of your visit. You may apply for a B1 visa for a business visit or a B2 visa for  visits  for other purposes except business. For applicants of some countries that have a low ratio of refusal, a program named “Visa Waiver Program” (VWP) has been designed to enter to United States up to 90 days to conduct business or for pleasure without first obtaining a B1 visa or a B2 visa.

[Read more…]

The K1 Visa – A brief synopsis

The K1 Visa – A brief synopsis

(1) K1 Visa


  • Must be a foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen is the recipient of an approved Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
  • Must be legally free to marry at the time the petition was filed and remain so thereafter, and must be legally possible according to U.S. laws in the State in which the marriage will occur.
  • Must have met the person within the past two years, USCIS may grant an exception to this requirement based on extreme hardship for the U.S. citizen sponsor to personally meet the foreign-citizen fiancé(e)  or  if it is contrary to culture for man and woman to meet before marriage.
[Read more…]

Visa Waiver Program

The Complexities and Confusion of the United States’ Visa Waiver Program

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) is a quick and easy way to enter the United States for reasons of business or pleasure. If you are a citizen of a participating VWP Country, you can enter the United States for 90 days without enduring the long process of obtaining a travel visa.

[Read more…]

Green Card -Quest for residency

Green Card: Quest for residency

          For every immigrant the most important step in the quest of become a US Citizen through naturalization is getting a green card first. However, the path to become a permanent resident is narrowly tailored because you need a familiar petition for an US citizen/Legal Permanent Resident or a working visa to become an immigrant, being admitted, and receive your green card later.

[Read more…]